Sharm International British School creates a caring, challenging environment in which all students are encouraged to fulfil their potential and are given opportunities to flourish in a wide variety of curricular and extra-curricular interests.
We provide a close family environment where young people are educated to be tolerant, socially responsible and independent of mind, equipping them for our changing world. We are a community that challenges students to discover their talents, develop socially and excel.
At Sharm International British School, we value:
- Each individual.
- A rounded education, encompassing both academic and extra-curricular activity.
- High standards, ensuring that everyone reaches their potential and celebrates personal success and achievement equally in all areas.
- A warm, supportive and inclusive community, encompassing staff, students, parents and town.
- Tolerance and respect for others, facilitating equal opportunities.
- Enthusiasm, commitment and self-discipline.
- The development of social responsibility and integrity.
- Building self-esteem so that students develop the confidence and independence to be true to themselves.
- A variety of opportunities for every student to discover an individual sphere of excellence and thus be challenged and inspired.
- Preparation of students for lifelong learning.